If you would like to be considered for our reliever register, please contact email@example.com
Commencing Term 1, 2023.
Depending on the preferred applicant, this position can be between 0.6 and 0.8 FTTE.
Our students are at the heart of everything we do at Te Rā School!
We are looking for a creative and committed colleague to join our team for 2023 – a teacher who:
- Brings a passion for Waldorf education and culturally responsive practice
- Builds and maintains inclusive learning environments
- Has effective classroom management skills
- Delivers quality learning programmes in literacy and math, and across all other curriculum areas
- Has proven ability to build strong positive relationships with students & whānau
- Is skilled in teaching music, singing, drama and/or visual arts as part of the classroom programme
- Is genuinely committed to professional growing and learning
- Will make sure that te reo Māori and te ao Māori is part of the children’s experience in class on a daily basis
Your willingness and ability to take part in instruction appropriate to the special character of the school (Waldorf education) is a condition of appointment.
Applicants must have New Zealand teacher registration and a valid work visa.
Experience as a Waldorf teacher is an advantage. We welcome your application also if you are new to Waldorf teaching but have prior knowledge of the Waldorf educational approach and a commitment to going the extra mile to upskill.
Along with your professional philosophy, please state your strengths and areas of interest in the covering letter.
Applications close 5pm 4 November 2022. Applicants must be available for interviews from 7 November.
For an application pack and any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org